College Station, TX SuperSlow Zone® is a distinctive health and exercise facility.
Welcome to SuperSlow Zone®, located in College Station, TX – Your premier personal wellness & exercise studio since 2001. Clients are ages 12–95+ who achieve sustainable results by working with an Accredited, Certified SuperSlow Zone® Instructor.
Our mission at SuperSlow Zone® is to enable busy health-minded people ages 12-95+ to achieve and maintain strong, healthy, attractive bodies and age graciously. Our professional, knowledgeable staff is ready to welcome you to our program and assist you in achieving your goals safely.
Many of our clients are new to exercise and many are exercise enthusiasts. They are looking for exceptional and sustainable results. SuperSlow Zone® College Station allows our clients to achieve their maximum fitness goals in an ideal professionally controlled exercise studio in minimum time. Our clients know they have to do something to increase and maintain their health and strength. So, they select us – exercise that works at a fair-priced, attractive location with purposeful, professional staff.
The SuperSlow Zone® Results
- Improved cardiovascular fitness and overall health
- Greater muscle strength
- Increased metabolism
- Greater endurance, stamina and energy
- Improved muscle tone and body shape
- Optimum fat loss while maintaining muscle
- Stronger bones
- Reduced injuries
SuperSlow Zone® provides an accredited, high intensity, low force exercise strengthening protocol (method).
- Best fits the definition of complete exercise by properly and safely building muscle and increasing the resting metabolism, allowing the body to burn more calories even while at rest.
- It is beneficial for rehabilitation, bodybuilding, weight loss, and general exercise.
- A distinguished 29 year history as it was invented during a $3.2 million Osteoporosis Study at the University of Florida School of Medicine.
Our College Station SuperSlow Zone® is a clutter-free, casually elegant “professional services” [not a 'gym'] providing the definitive ideal, clinically controlled exercise environment: